Campus Case Competition
Looking to Gain Some Real-World Experience?
As a rising upper classman, there is no better way to put into practice what you’re learning that with hands on experience solving real life business problems. You can gain invaluable insight by participating in The Hartford's annual Campus Case Competition!
The Hartford’s annual Campus Case Competition provides college Sophomores or juniors in groups of 4 – 5 students, the opportunity to research, analyze, and present their findings on a business problem. This is a hands-on and fast-paced experience that can be a resume differentiator!
The Campus Case Competitions are held during the Spring Semesters. Sophomores and Juniors are encouraged to participate. Each team will be assigned a mentor from The Hartford to assist through the project. The competition will conclude with winning campus teams presenting to a panel of judges consisting of senior leaders from The Hartford.
What's in it for you?
- Network with fellow students, campus faculty, and Hartford professionals & senior leaders
- A valuable experience to add to your résumé
- Opportunities for internships and full time job opportunities at The Hartford
- The winning team will be invited to compete against four other universities at The Hartford Headquarters in Hartford, CT for the final presentation!
- Compete for a cash prize
- Sophomore or Junior level class standing
- Accepting ALL majors
- Each team member must have an Individual cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Ability to create your own team (teams must be 4-5 students)
- Available to attend kickoff session and on-campus presentation
The Campus Case Competition is currently held at the following universities:
- Bentley University
- Boston University
- Quinnipiac University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Hartford
Interested in participating?
Look for sign-up details in your Career Services Center. Space will be limited, so sign up early!
For more information email the University Relations team at: email@example.com.