Early Immersion Program
The Hartford offers a unique opportunity for college freshman and sophomore students to explore available internships through a series of workshop and networking events during the summer. The goal of the Early Immersion Program is to build an early pipeline of talent for our leadership development programs. We want to provide top students early exposure to our internships and early career opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Three days of professional development workshops, job shadows, and networking activities.
- Network with other students and current interns
- Meet and network with early career professionals
- Advanced opportunity to learn about available summer internships
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Freshman or Sophomore level class standing
- Demonstrated interest in Financial Services
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent).
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Record of high achievement, self-motivation, ability to multi-task and a strong work ethic
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Available to attend workshops* on specified dates in June, July and August
Applications are accepted at the beginning of the year. Look for the posting on your Career Services website in early 2015 or contact the University Relations at email@example.com.
*Worshops are held in Hartford, CT and travel costs associated with attendance are not subsidized by The Hartford.